The Bed leaving alarm system is air operated and monitors the change in pressure on the mat when an individual gets out of bed.
The airlert bed pressure mat makes for the perfect falls prevention detection system. The system only activates when there is a significant pressure change therefore minimising false alarms. The sensor covers the whole area of the bed using a full length pressure mat placed underneath the mattress. It is therefore less likely to give a false alarm than smaller bed monitors. The system works with all mattresses even the specialist pressure releif matresses and profiling beds.
- Works with all beds and mattresses including airflow
- Works under the mattress so no loss of comfort
- Covers full areas of the bed so less false alarms
- Mats are waterproof and hard-wearing
- Mats & Control box are easy to clean
- Links to multiple pagers
- Batteries typically last over 3 months
- Batteries Included
- Optional Rubber holder for control box
- No professional installation required
- Free telephone assistance
- 1 year guarantee + Lifetime Maintenance
Our Airlert Bed and chair control boxes now come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair mat sensor with the same box. If you have a bed sensor you can also purchase an additional chair mat and swap the mats around day to day, depending on your requirements.
- Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm
- Lead Length: 5m with setup1, 1m with setup 2&3
- Matt thickness 12mm
- Connection: Airtube connects to Pneumatic adapter.
- Weight 1330g
PLEASE NOTE - Pager not included (must be purchased seperately)