Helping you to stimulate continuous improvement in your care home.
We understand how challenging it can be for you as busy care managers to find the time to keep up to date with latest industry best practice, quality assurance and innovation.
Having 32 years’ experience working in partnership with care homes, we have collated an entirely unique and holistic service just for you, to be that ‘fresh pair of eyes’ in your home, that essential sense check, to ensure you keep making progress and continually improving beyond compliance.
Addressing parts of all five headings of the CQC framework, Safe, Caring, Responsive, Effective and Well Led and NICE guidelines
You can benefit from our specialist knowledge and advice in the following areas:
- Improving your meal time experience for people living with Dementia
- Achieving CQC compliance in oral care
- Enhancing your environment to be more Dementia enabling for the people you support
- Improving safety and compliance of your care equipment
- Improving infection prevention practices
- Reducing outbreaks through improved hand hygiene compliance
- Creating a safer environment by reducing falls
- Avoiding bed rail entrapment
- Compliance with latest Decontamination of Linen policy
Our promise to you
We will work with you to provide you with:
1 ) An initial audit – your chance to get a full review of your current practices and how they meet/don’t meet current essential requirements/best practice.
2) Full written report detailing opportunities for you to improve and recommendations, presented in person by one of our expert team.
3) Consultancy services – how we can support you to implement changes with action plan
4) Educational sessions for you and you care team to understand the why’s and benefits of new ways of working
5) Ongoing review and support to help ensure maintaining of improved workings.
Which of these services would be most valuable to you right now?
Improving hand hygiene standards
How you can improve your compliance
Hcsuk works as solution providers with care home managers and care providers just like you, and have been described as ‘an extension of our care home team’ for the value we add.
Using our 30 plus years knowledge and experience of working in the care sector, we provide solutions to your challenges, answer your questions and support you to make informed buying decisions on a wide range of fit for purpose products solutions from a disposable glove to a profiling bed. We help you stay ahead in the industry with cutting edge.
Innovative ideas to improve quality of life for the people you support and increase your compliancy and CQC ratings.
With over 60 years combined experience in the care industry, we share best practice guidance, provide fit for purpose product solutions and educational guidance to empower you with relevant information you need as a care provider/manager.
Integrity and Trust
We work to an industry recognised code of conduct This means you can trust us to work with you with integrity, providing honest and professional advice and consistent good quality.
A wide range of services
We are committed to help our care home customers improve their ratings by being the trusted ‘go to’ industry experts providing best practice advice through an extensive directory of resources including:
- Consultancy projects
- Interactive workshops and training services
- Equipment assessments
- Expert articles and industry guides
- Safe, fit for purpose, industry standard product solutions
- Servicing and repairs of care equipment with compliance to legislations of Loler BS5827 BS EN ISO10535, PUWER, HSE
You can benefit from our expertise particularly in the fields of:
- Avoiding entrapment
- The safe use of bed rails
- Infection prevention
- Reducing moisture lesions
- Improved pressure area care
- Safer moving and handling solutions
- Reducing falls
- Improving oral care
- Improving the mealtime experience
- Improving the presentation of pureed meals
- Environmental enhancements
- Improved laundry efficiency and results
- Safe handling of contaminated linen
- Improving hand hygiene standards
Why not contact us to discuss your care home challenges and let our helpful team find the perfect solution for your needs.