Have you ever noticed that the vast majority of care home equipment servicing companies do not advertise their prices on their website?
When we recently completed some market research to benchmark our servicing offering, we really struggled to find clear and transparent pricing on our competitors’ websites.
We became frustrated! Because if you’ve taken the time and trouble to visit a potential supplier’s website, you want to get an understanding of their pricing, right?
And this posed some questions for us:
• Why don’t they advertise their prices?
• What are they hiding?
• Don’t they have a clear and transparent pricing structure?
• Can they be trusted?
So we decided there and then that we wanted to be different and to enable you to have clear visibility and understanding of both HOW we structure our pricing and WHAT those prices are.
We know that when your care business has regularly serviced and well-maintained equipment from a reputable supplier, it results in:
- Improved quality of care
- Improved quality of life for your residents
- Reduced risk of incidents and accidents
- Improved CQC ratings
- Increased occupancy
- Improved resident and family satisfaction
- Saving of valuable staff time
- Reduced equipment replacement costs
Working in partnership with you to keep your people safe, your care equipment well maintained and your care home compliant with all current legislation is our absolute priority here at Hcsuk Servicing.
Our mission is to deliver you a premium service which is unrivalled in our industry. Put simply, we strive to be the very best at what we do, to in turn help you be the very best at what you do.
Our dedicated servicing team is committed to working with you to understand your frustrations, solve your challenges and provide an outstanding and complete seamless servicing solution.
Here’s what our current servicing customers have told us about our service;
- ‘Your engineer spends more quality time thoroughly checking each piece of our equipment than your competitors’
- ‘We have less emergency call outs and equipment failures when our equipment is serviced by Hcsuk, due
- to the thoroughness of your engineer’s checks’
- ‘You are more responsive and able to attend emergency call outs much more quickly than your competitors.’
- Your team are highly efficient, super helpful and solve our problems almost immediately.’
- We choose Hcsuk for all equipment supply, servicing and repairs, as the support we receive enables us to deliver the highest standards of care possible.’
- Your proactive diary management service ensures we always remain compliant and our residents are safe and well cared for’
How do we set our prices?
For your complete peace of mind and the health and longevity of your care equipment, each item of equipment undergoes a specific number of safety checks with a MINIMUM time allocation according to type, as part of our rigorous periodic service inspection and LOLER examination regime, as detailed below.
Your ongoing investment is therefore reflected by the quality, thoroughness, labour and time involved to complete each service:
|29-point safety check all Hoists/Stand Assist LOLER & Service – 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|7-point safety check and LOLER examination of Patient Sling – 5 minutes||£7.15+VAT|
|6-point safety check, LOLER weight test of Hoist – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|6-point safety check, LOLER weight test of Stand Assist – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|5-point safety check, LOLER weight test of Bath Hoist – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|15-point safety check & service of Patient Weighing Scales – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|38-point safety check & service of basic Wheelchair – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|10 -point safety check & service of Manual Bath Hoist LOLER – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|9-point safety check & service of Wheeled Walker – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|14-point safety check & service of Shower Chair – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|8-point safety check & service of Rotunda – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|10-point safety check & service of Shower Trolley – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|10-point safety check & service of Changing Plinth – 15 minutes||£35.00+VAT|
|63-point safety check & service of Electric Power Chair – 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|58-point safety check & service of Mobility Scooter – 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|46-point safety check & service of Profiling bed – 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|50-point safety check & service of specialist wheelchair- 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|25-point safety check & service of Bath/ Bath Hoist – Electric – 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|16-point safety check & service of Airflow Mattress & Pump – 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|9-point safety check & service of Recliner Chair – 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|11-point safety check & service of Stairlift – 30 minutes||£66.00+VAT|
|Full Immersion Mattress Decontamination Service including collection, redelivery, full test report and Decontamination certificate||£88.00+VAT|
We reserve the right to charge additional labour should the age and condition of the equipment deem this necessary, each additional 15mins will be chargeable at £17.50
These prices are based on care settings within a 30-mile radius of Eastwood. For national enquiries, additional charges may be applicable. To enquire about pricing, fill out our contact form below:
You can benefit from our same day call out and repair service for any emergency break downs, which includes the first ½ hour of labour:
- Non-Urgent Next Available Slot Call Out £85+VAT
- Next Day Call Out £100+VAT
- Same Day Emergency Call Out £115+VAT (for calls logged before 10am)
A repair that exceeds the allotted 30 minutes, each additional 15mins will be chargeable at £17.50
NEW FOR 2022, offering you the option of contract pricing!
As an Hcsuk servicing customer, you can now also benefit from our new offering in 2022, a Service Contract with us, which we have designed to give you different options and to help you to save money at the same time, according to your priorities and preferences:
So our above pricing is applicable as a ‘pay as you go’ option if you do not want to be tied into a contact and this gives you complete freedom, flexibility and choice.
- For a 12 month Service Contract, you can benefit from 5% lower, contract prices
- For a 24 months Service Contract, you can benefit from 10% lower contract prices
- For a 36 months Service Contract, you can benefit from 15% lower contract prices
Standard LOLER only Inspections are not included within contract pricing
And here’s a quick reminder of all the benefits you get from partnering with Hcsuk servicing
- You have a dedicated Service Engineer and Servicing Co-ordinator you can trust
- Your dedicated Service Engineer has full working knowledge of relevant and current legislation including LOLER and PUWER and regularly attends training courses relating to equipment to be inspected and serviced to continuously develop his knowledge and keep you compliant.
- Your servicing needs are responded to more quickly because we are locally based.
- Any member of our team visiting your home will be DBS checked and fully vaccinated (with a NHS Covid Pass Letter)
- Your engineer is trained in infection prevention and works to a strict hygiene regime for your safety.
- You can leave all of your Maintenance Scheduling and booking in of your LOLER inspections to us, saving you valuable time and hassle and keeping you compliant.
- You will be given honest advice through our ‘Repair and Replacement Analysis’ helping you determine the bast course of action when equipment fails.
- You will receive written advisories, recommendations and quotations for parts or replacement equipment to help you to budget better
- You receive on the day, detailed and thorough servicing work reports for each piece of equipment to demonstrate your compliance and our new and improved service includes digital copies straight into your inbox for your convenience.
- You have access to full-service history on all of your equipment when you need it, as part of our Record Keeping System
- Our well-stocked servicing van helps save you time and equipment downtime
- We work to an industry code of conduct so you can trust us
- You can have peace of mind that we take care of all your care equipment servicing and maintenance ensuring you remain compliant at all times
- You can access our growing library of FREE servicing and maintenance resources and industry best practice guides on how to keep your equipment in top condition including:
This brochure has been designed with you, our valued customers in mind, first and foremost, outlining our capabilities and commitment to you, highlighting your legal obligations and providing valuable information and guidance regarding your care equipment and additional services we offer including our Full Immersion Mattress Decontamination Service.
Which assists you by outlining your legal responsibilities as a care provider with the ongoing servicing and maintenance of your care equipment regarding LOLER, PUWER and CQC Safe KLOE, helping you to stay compliant at all times.
Guides you through your obligations to remain compliant regarding your mattress decontamination process and offers tips and advice on how to keep your mattresses both ‘physically clean’ and ‘hygienically clean.’
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how Hcsuk could work with you to service and maintain your care equipment why not give Lee a call TODAY on 01773 532588 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.