PLEASE NOTE - Pager not included (must be purchased seperately)
How it works
The air-filled pressure mat is placed under the mattress and is connected to the control box. As an individual experiences excessive movement such as convulsions or seizures the rapid change in air pressure in the pressure mat is detected by the control box. The red light will flash on the control box and once a preset level is reached the alert is triggered.
The transmitter requires a name which will show on the pager when triggered, (example - Franks Bed). Please ensure you specify this clearly when ordering. You may use multiple mats to a single pager. If you have purchased any paging system from our range previously then you do not need to order another pager unless you wanted to.
- Works with all beds and mattresses
- Mat goes under the mattress so no loss of comfort
- No trip hazard
- Mats are waterproof and hardwaring
- Works with all call system types
- 5 year battery life
- Battery Included
- Velcro wall/bed attachment for transmitter
- No professional installation required
- 1 year guarantee