When equipment fails it’s deeply frustrating, costly in both time and money and affects your staff and residents. We can cover a range of equipment in our servicing division, from hoists to wheelchairs, beds and scooters and more.
- For servicing and repairs – compliant with Loler BS5827 Bn ES ISO10535
- Full Service History – You’ll have all the information you need, when you need it.
- Hassle free diary management – To keep your business compliant and ensure that nothing is missed
- Written recommendations of new parts before supply for cost control
- Peace of mind we operate under a health care industry code of practice, so you can be assured you’re dealing with a reputable company
- DBS checked engineers– we are trustworthy
- A seamless service when old equipment needs replacing
- On loan/short term hire of essential equipment to help keep your residents safe and well.
We offer a FREE equipment audit service so you can have full peace of mind about all the tools you rely on. Book your FREE Equipment Audit Now!
I use Hcsuk for our hoist servicing, they offer a brilliant service and are one the best teams I’ve got. They are always happy, helpful, there when I want them and there’s no messing about. Jeff Dennis, Woodleigh Care Group
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for an excellent service we received when we had our hoist, hoist slings and weight chair scales serviced. The gentleman who came was very polite and friendly with a professional manner.
The reason we choose HCSuk is that we have always received excellent service from you and always received a friendly response when we contact any member of your team.
Colleen Joyce, Manager at Stanton Manor Residential Home, Burton on Trent.
Our team of caring and skilled technicians work with customers to take the hassle out of keeping their equipment compliant and in the best possible condition.
Phil and Rachel work closely together to give you the very best service and customer care they can and they really are a true superhero team! Phil is something of a speed freak with a love of motor bikes and Rachel has recently completed two YES TWO half marathons! Watch out for more on that later.