The Integra Shell Chair tilts forward easily to help the user stand up from the chair and was developed as an aid for moving and handling residents around in nursing home environments. It is an ideal transfer aid and provides the user with great comfort and support.
The chair is useful for users who are seated for long periods at a time and at risk of developing pressure ulcers, therefore requiring additional support, comfort and positioning assistance.
- Tilt in space chair – gas strut operated.
- The chair will rise and tilt users to their feet.
- Easy inclination due to the ergonomically designed push handle with hand lever.
- Angle adjustable and removable legrest which automatically moves under the seat when the chair is tilted forwards, enabling the user to get out of the chair with ease.
- Velcro attached ergonomically designed headrest, which can be easily adjusted.
- Lap belt is fitted as standard for additional safety.
- Handy storage pocket on the backrest.
- Easy to manoeuvre high quality brake wheels (12.5cm) which integrally rotate 360 degrees.
- Directional wheel enables the chair to be transferred in a straight line.
- Good hoist access for easy moving and handling.
- Brown leather style upholstery on the outside, together with 2 way stretch, breathable Dartex material on the inside.
- High Risk Cushion supplied as standard.