For many years our Hcsuk servicing team has been working with care providers just like you, to help keep their equipment;
• Compliant with legislation (Loler BS5827 BS EN ISO10535)
• In good working order, to keep replacement costs down
Together we can offer you :
• Same day call out
• Full service history – you’ll have all the information you need when you need it
• Hassle free diary management - To keep your business compliant and ensure that nothing is missed
• Written recommendations of new parts before supply for cost control
• Peace of mind we operate under a health care industry code of practice, so you can be assured you’re dealing with a reputable company
• DBS checked engineers- we are trustworthy
• A seamless service when old equipment needs replacing
• On loan/short term hire of essential equipment to help keep your residents safe and well.
Our team of caring and skilled technicians work closely with customers to take the hassle out of keeping their equipment compliant and in the best possible condition.
Phil and Rachel work closely together to give you the very best service and customer care they can and together they really are a true superhero team! Phil is something of a speed freak witha love of motor bikes and Rachel has recently completed two YES TWO half marathons! Watch out for more on that later.
Phil popping one of the hoists into his, very tidy and well cared for, van.
Don't just take our word for it -
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for an excellent service we received when we had our hoist, hoist slings and weight chair scales serviced. The gentleman who came was very polite and friendly with a professional manner.
The reason we choose HCSuk is that we have always received excellent service from you and always received a friendly response when we contact any member of your team.
Colleen Joyce, Manager at Stanton Manor Residential Home, Burton on Trent.
To find out more, and to book your professional, friendly audit, call Rachel now on 01773 532582 or email her at [email protected]
Watch out for Phil/Superman in the van!