The Oxford® Toileting Low is designed specifically to facilitate the toileting process, offering good access to clothing. Made from durable, heavy-duty polyester, it incorporates a removable, elasticated waist belt for added support and security. It is not a general purpose sling and will only suit around 25% of clients.
- ‘Arms in’ design alleviates under-arm and shoulder pressure
- Removable ‘bones’ to the back section offer added support
- Adjustable, elasticated body belt for added support and security
- Padded leg sections for additional comfort
- Discreet colour coded tab on top section to denote size
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs