The overbed table has a laminated teak top and two independent points for adjusting the height, which allows the top to be angled.
Rails on the sides of the table top prevent items from slipping off.
Maximum load 10kg. Height adjustment 610 to 910mm (24 to 36″). Table top size 610×400mm (24×15¾”).
With Castors: The four castors (50mm / 2″) allow the table to easy glide to and from the bed or chair, ideal for those with limited strength and mobility.
Without Castors: No castors allow the table to be used with a bed or chair with a low clearance
Features & benefits
- Chrome plated & powder coated steel frame
- Angle adjustable table top to suit various end users
- Adjustable in height
- Laminated teak effect – easy to clean
- Split-legged base
- Rails on table edges prevents items slipping off
- Max Load: 10kg (21 lbs)
- Height Adjustment: 61-91cm (24-36″) [ Castors: 50mm (2″)]
- Table Size: 61x40cm (24×15.75″)