The Hampton active mattress is Harvest Healthcare’s active replacement mattress, designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in patients at very high risk.
It has 20 cells made of Nylon with a TPU lining to reduce noise when the cells inflate and deflate and a pillow section for patient stability.
It is compatible with all of Harvest Healthcare’s pumps, allowing for a range of maximum patient weights.
Maximum Patient Weights:
Harvest 1 Pump: 25 Stone / 158kg
Harvest 2 Pump: 29 Stone / 184kg
Dimensions: 2000mm x 900mm x 200mm
- 20 cells made of Nylon with a TPU lining to reduce noise when cells inflate and deflate
- Pillow section for patient stability
- All cells interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning
- 4-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable, welded, water resistant and has a Crib 5 fire rating
- Compatible with all Harvest pumps
- Cable management system
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
Available with two pumps
The Harvest 1 Pump is Harvest Healthcare’s manually operated pump.
It is ideal for use in community and care home settings as it has a simple interface with a dial.
It is easy to connect and disconnect and is lightweight, creating ease of use for the carer.
Compatible with the Kensington overlay, Sandringham replacement, Hampton replacement and the Prime Comfort Active mattresses.
The Harvest 2 is Harvest Healthcare’s digital pump.
It is ideal for use in community and care home settings as it is easy to use.
It has a power failure alarm, L.E.D display, lock-out mode and static mode.
Compatible with all of our active overlays and replacement mattresses