When living with dementia people can become confused and disoriented. Our Communal Orientation Board can help to keep routines on track in addition to help with telling the time. Overall it will assist to reduce anxiety and agitation by providing valuable information daily.
5 Reasons to buy a Communal Orientation Board
- Each Communal Orientation Board is suppled a set of 62 fully laminated and wipeable dementia friendly cards.
- It display valuable information people need to help with their routines including the time, day and date, the time of the year, the weather and important birthdays or events.
- Its large size: 700mm(h) x 900mm(w) makes it ideal to display in communal areas
- You can have it customised to your specific requirements to include the name of your home, colours used and the content within the display (please see below)
- It has a non-reflective surface ensuring it’s easy to read for people living with dementia.
We appreciate that you may have specific requirements about the way your Communal Orientation Board needs to look and the way it works. As we manufacture every board to order we’re happy to accommodate any specific alterations if possible. Simply get in touchvia our live chat or call us on 01773 713713 to discuss your bespoke requirements.