5 Reasons To Buy
- Strength and durability: They’re strong and durable, making them an excellent choice for high-risk tasks.
- Chemical resistance: They’re resistant to chemicals, making them an ideal choice for tasks that involve exposure to chemicals.
- Latex-free: They are a good alternative option for people who have latex allergies or sensitivities.
- Puncture resistance: As they’re highly resistant to punctures, they make a very safe glove choice for tasks that involve sharp objects.
- High Protection Level: Nitrile gloves offer superior levels of protection for high risk tasks where there is potential exposure to blood and blood borne viruses.
Blue Nitrile examination gloves are compliant with Class1 Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and its series of European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4. Manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, standards EN420 and EN374.