A home can become an unfamiliar place for a person with dementia. Even when they have lived there for many years it can become difficult to find items or the way to the toilet causing frustration and confusion.
Find’s Sticker Pack is an effective way to help ease a problem and maintain dignity. Supplied in a folder, the product uses an ingenious, re-usable adhesive allowing the labels to be stored, removed or replaced as required.
- The labels can be applied to virtually any surface and removed at a later time without leaving any damage or residue.
- The labels are supplied in a ring binder where they can be stored safely until they need to be used again – perfect if someone is going on holiday for example.
- If they do start to lose their adhesion through frequent applications and removal, the labels can be rinsed in warm water to release residues from the adhesive. After being left to dry the adhesive will be rejuvenated.
Re-usable Self-Adhesive Stickers Contents
- Bathroom x 1
- Bedroom x 3
- Cleaning Products x 1
- Clothes x 4 (2 Male, 2 Female)
- Coats and Shoes x 2 (1 Male, 1 Female)
- Cupboard x 2
- Cups and Plates x 1
- Cutlery x 1
- Dining Room x 1
- Food x 2
- Kitchen x 1
- Lounge x 1
- Medicines x 1
- Pots and Pans x 1
- Shower x 1
- Stationary x 1
- Toilet x 2
- Toiletries x 1
- Towels x 1
- Underwear x 2 (1 Male, 1 Female)
- 6 light switch surrounds – Orange x 3, Blue x 3