Complete hair care in a disposable, rinse-free format that leaves hair smelling fresh, towel dry and ready for styling.
Reynard Shampoo Caps facilitate complete hair care in a disposable, rinse-free format that leaves hair smelling fresh, towel dry and ready for styling. Cumbersome hair-washing accessories that present a risk around sophisticated patient-care equipment are no longer required. Perfect for on the road.
The cap is impregnated with a gentle conditioning shampoo that is designed to release when gently massaged. Used solution is absorbed back into the cap along with any dirt, EEG gel, debris or even blood. The Reynard Shampoo Cap offers a pragmatic solution while providing frail, ill or critical care patients with a far nicer alternative to the traditional procedures of hair washing.
- Convenient and Quick to Use -pre-impregnated with a gentle conditioning shampoo that simplifies the hair washing process. The hair does not need rinsing or towel-drying and is now clean and ready for styling.
- Reduce health and safety risks – removes the need for lifting or moving patients or equipment. Eliminates bowls of water around electrical and intensive care equipment which reduces the risk of slipping on wet floors. As a single-use item, it also minimises cross-contamination risks.
- Make hair fresh and clean – designed to release the conditioning shampoo when gently massaged. It then absorbs the used solution back into the cap, along with any dirt, EEG gel, debris or even blood, leaving hair ‘towel dry’ and smelling fresh.
- Kind to skin and hair – massage has therapeutic benefits. Coupling the massaging action with the gentle conditioning shampoo, gives a far nicer alternative to the traditional procedures of hair washing for frail, ill or critical care patients.
- Complete bathing and cleansing system – complements the popular range of Reynard Bed in Bath products to provide a complete patient bathing and cleaning system without the need for water.
The Shampoo Cap is ideal for cleansing when washing facilities are not easily available. They are widely used for camping, boating, fishing, outings, sports and numerous other activities.
24 caps per pack
1 size fits all