The Woburn Community Profiling Bed is built to withstand multiple dismantles and rebuilds. It aids in infection control and is available with optional extras. This bed is designed to support the Community markets.
Optional extras for the Woburn Community Profiling Bed include:
- Built-in Extension Platform
- External Battery Back Up
- Vigilant Falls Reduction System
- Trendelenburg Function
- Underbed Light
- Side Rails
Carers can raise the bed to a maximum height of 800mm, providing a better working height for carers.
All cables are attached to the bed platform removing trailing cables and the risk of trip hazards aiding safety, also making it possible to use Hoists and Stand Aids by the bed.
- Safe working load 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Maximum user weight 185 kg / 29 Stone
- Adjustable height 380 – 800mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg support
- Integral 115 mm side rails (will take up to 8 inch mattress) (optional)
- Inbuilt emergency battery back up
- Quick release actuators
- Trendelenburg as standard
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator pistons
- Easy to install
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Integral wooden side rails
- Wooden head and footboards
- Lockable handset
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- Auto-Regression (optional); a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm, without having to purchase new platforms or additional pieces of equipment.
- Braked wheel castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
Delivery and installation is available to customers living in NG, DE, LE, S and DN postal codes. Anyone living outside these areas are requested to contact the office on 01773 713 713 to discuss your requirements further.