The robust wooden side rails are collapsible below mattress level, and extend higher to allow a safe mattress depth of 205mm, giving scope for improved pressure relief and comfort.
Adjustment of the back rest knee break and platform height can all be done at the touch of a button.
- Safe Working Load 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Maximum user weight 185 kg / 29 Stone
- Adjustable Height 365 – 795mm
- Low voltage power supply (no mains voltage on the bed chassis to
reduce the risk of electric shock)
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg
- Lockable handset
- 115 mm side rails (will take up to 8-inch mattress) (Optional Extra)
- Inbuilt emergency battery back up
- Autoregression (optional); a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body from feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- Trendelenburg (optional)
- Wraparound wooden head and footboards
- Quick release actuators
- Replaceable PCB
- Replaceable actuator pistons
- Padded headboards are available on request
- Easy to install
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm, without having to purchase new platforms or additional pieces of equipment.
- Braked wheel castors; add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- 5-year warranty
Delivery and installation is available to customers living in NG, DE, LE, S and DN postal codes, please contact us on 01773 713 713 for a quotation.
Anyone living outside these areas are requested to contact the office on 01773 713 713 to discuss your requirements further.