5 Reasons to Buy
- Ideal for many care environments, the bed is CE marked and fully compliant with legislation.
- Trendelenburg function is supplied as standard, allowing the user to be positioned upright if necessary
- 5 year warranty from date of purchase
- Available with enclosed solid wooden headboard and footboard in oak
- 4 Section Profiling
- 9v Battery Backup
- Low Voltage 29v
- Solid Wooden Head and Foot Boards
- Lockable Handset
- An adjustable handset allows for freedom of movement and patient comfort
- CE marked
- The braked wheel castors add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
- Subject to the terms of the manufacturers Guarantee and Warranties the Ultra Low Bed is guaranteed for five years from the date of purchase.
|Max. Patient Weight||175kg / 27 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||185 kg / 29 Stone|
|Angle of Back Rest:||Up to 70°|
|Angle of Knee Rest:||Up to 30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||81 kg|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1|
Delivery and installation is available to customers living in NG, DE, LE, S and DN postal codes, please contact us on 01773 713 713 for a quotation.
Anyone living outside these areas are requested to contact the office on 01773 713 713 to discuss your requirements further.