We are looking for a new superhero to join the team here at Hcsuk! Could you be the Batman to our Superman or the Black Widow to our Hawkeye?
Are you an experienced Sales Manager?
Would you like to be out in the field, where the action is? Have you had your driving licence for at least 3 years? If so, there’s a place for you with us! We are a specialist single-source supplier for care homes, hospitals and GP surgeries across the East Midlands.
Founded in 1989, our innovative product solutions enable people to live independently, safely and with dignity within their homes. We even provide servicing, routine maintenance, repair and advice on a wide range of patient equipment – hoists, profiling beds, scales, airwave mattresses and wheelchairs – to name a few.
About the Role
As a Sales Manager, your day-to-day will involve the following:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining relationships via phone, social media, email or in person
- Travelling to visit potential or existing clients by car
- Conducting product presentations
- Taking part in sales meetings to review performance and share best practice
- Attending exhibitions and/or events to support marketing
- Previous sales experience (preferably medical sales)
- Possess an excellent knowledge of Nottingham and its surrounding areas
- Have held a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years with no penalty points or endorsements
- PC literate with an understanding of Windows systems
- Presentable and articulate with excellent time management skills
- Capable of working on multiple products simultaneously
- Able to thrive within a team
If this Sales Manager role sounds interesting, email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Field Sales Manager, Driving Licence, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Medical Sales, Business Development Executive, B2B Sales may also be considered
Location: Eastwood, Nottinghamshire (mostly field-based within a 20 to 30 mile radius with some office-based work)
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000- £28,000+ benefits including access to a company vehicle!